4/23 RESOLUTION DRIVE 0414992182 95254049
CARINGBAH 2229 www.dgensquash.com.au
- DGEN SQUASH is open for business
- DGEN Squash has 24/7 OPERATING permit, so you can play any time you like.
- Our web page dgensquash.com.au
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
- CASUAL VISITS ARE AVAILABLE BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WITH GREG.
- Full Membership is $1452 + gst per year, this works out to be $130 per month or approx $30.00 per week. You get an access card, you are able to directly access the on line booking system to book a court whenever you like, you are able to play in the In-house Monday Night competition, Saturday Competition, Day competition, Night Pennant competition. The only additional expense is the applicable registration fee for the Day competition and the Night Pennant competition.
- Permanent booking Member-The booking member gets an access card and a weekly permanent court is booked for you by the management, you do not have direct access to the online booking system. Membership fee is $149.60 per month, inclusive of gst – payable monthly in advance.
- In-House Membership – you get an access fob, you do not have direct access to the online booking system, you are able to play in either the Monday night competition or the Saturday competition, Membership fee is $70.40 per month per competition, inclusive of gst, payable monthly in advance,
- PENNANT membership - there will be a competition fee in line with what other clubs charge, it will include your registration to NSW Squash, contact Greg for further info.
- BUSINESS – Advertise your business in our moder facility to all our members, you will need and ABN, cost will depend upon the size of the advertising, included in the advertising arrangement will be a full membership, enquires to Greg, 0414992182.
- Limited visit Card is available, you can purchase 5 or 10 court bookings in advance and be able to use them over a 12 month period - contact Greg for availability.
- Membership fees are payable in total or monthly in advance, through a direct debit or online credit card system.
- Only Full members are able to book a court, through our on line 24/7 web site booking sheet.
- If you would like to play Night pennant then an extra fee of $350 per team applies, the max number of members per team is 6 for this fee, If there are only 5 members then it is still the same fee, this goes to NSW Squash.
- Entries for the Night Pennant close with NSW squash At the end of January and June each year, so if you or your team wish to join please notify me ASAP.
- To play in the Saturday OR Monday In House you do not have to be a member, you may play and pay as you go, CALL Greg for further information.
- If you would like to play in the Day competition of the Sutherland Shire then the appropriate registration fee will also apply.
- We have 3 glass back competition standard courts
- Modern Change facilities
- Club room
- DGEN Squash has ample on site parking.
- Entrance to the facility will be available to members only through a members’ electronic swipe card system at the main door.
- In house competitions will all be available through the XPOINT system which will be linked to our web site. We offer Monday night and Saturday In House.
- Due to the operating permit, Insurance and council issues, we must have all the appropriate paper work in place, that is why the terms and conditions are attached.
- Membership fobs will be delivered or you can collect them in person at a pre arranged time.
- So to become a member NOW fill out the appropriate form and send back to me and pay a minimum of one month fees. This will guarantee your membership. We have our direct debit supplier sorted and we are able to forward information to all our members.
- If you need further info please contact me on the number above or by email or txt.
- Please feel free to drop around to the venue and have a look.